Work for a world-leading Insurance Broker!
Commercial Insurance Account Handler / Technician
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Insurance Account Handler or Account Technician to join a leading global Insurance Brokerage based in their office in Theale, Berkshire.
The position available is within our client’s Corporate Business Team where you will have the opportunity to work on large national and global insurance programs.
The role is exciting and fast moving with the potential for career progression into a Client Director or Management positions.
You will have the chance to:
- Be part of a leading global insurance brokerage which also has a friendly and down to earth working culture
- Gain experience of working on high quality Commercial and Corporate Insurance portfolios
- Work in beautiful surroundings at our clients fabulous new offices
- Progress your career quickly as the firm offers great opportunities for promotion to other roles
This is a role in which you will provide broking and account handling assistance to a Client Director, to help deliver a comprehensive insurance service to existing global customers.
This will involve, compiling client information and fact finds, liaising with insurers on quotations, inviting and confirming covers, dealing with mid-term adjustments, providing assistance with claims issues and the collection of premiums.
Additional duties will include:
- Thoroughly checking all client documentation
- Controlling your own diary system
- Taking instructions from existing customers in respect of alterations to current policies, ensuring insurers are notified and records updated.
This role would ideally suit an Account Handler or Account Technician who has two or more years’ experience working in a similar position for another commercial insurance broker.
You will ideally:
- Possess practical working experience of the commercial insurance process
- Have excellent communication skills to liaise with various parties
- Be well organised and prioritise tasks in order of importance
- Be a strong team player and assist with colleagues when required
- Possess proficient IT skills across Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word & Excel
You will benefit from the following:
- Salary Up to £35,000 depending on experience
- Generous Company Pension contribution
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Death in Service Benefit
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Hours – 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity to join a world-leading insurance brokerage, please contact us or apply now.