Commercial Insurance Account Handler / Technician
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Insurance Account Handler or Account Technician to join a leading Chartered Commercial Insurance Brokerage based in High Wycombe.
The position available is within our client’s Corporate New Business Team and the position reports to the Broking Director and Development Executive.
You would also have the opportunity to work closely with the Managing Director.
The role is exciting and fast moving with the potential for career progression into a Development Executive or Relationship Manager
You will have the chance to:
- Be part of a family owned regional brokerage who put their staff first
- Gain experience of working on high quality Commercial Insurance portfolios
- Progress your career quickly as the firm offers great opportunities for promotion to other roles
This is a role in which you will provide broking and assistance to a New Business Account Executive, to help deliver a comprehensive insurance service to new customers.
This will involve, compiling client information and fact finds, liaising with insurers on quotations, inviting and confirming covers, dealing with mid-term adjustments, providing assistance with claims issues and the collection of premiums.
Additional duties will include:
- Thoroughly checking all client documentation before despatch
- Controlling your own diary system
- Taking instructions from existing customers in respect of alterations to current policies, ensuring insurers are notified and records updated.
This role would ideally suit an Account Handler or Account Technician who has one or more years’ experience working in a similar position for another commercial insurance broker.
You will ideally:
- Possess practical working experience of the commercial insurance process
- Have excellent communication skills to liaise with various parties
- Be well organised and prioritise tasks in order of importance
- Be a strong team player and assist with colleagues when required
- Possess proficient IT skills across Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word & Excel
You will benefit from the following:
- Salary Up to £30,000 depending on experience
- Company pension contribution
- Death in Service Benefit
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Hours – 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable and established firm, please contact us or apply now.