Development Executive / Insurance Broker- Commercial Insurance
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Insurance Broker or Account Executive (Development) to join a leading national insurance brokerage based in the beautiful town of Henley -on- Thames.
You will benefit from working on high quality commercial insurance risks at SME and Corporate level with your clients being based within the local area.
You will have a dedicated Account Handler to manage the client account and a sales team who will prospect new clients and book new business meetings into your diary.
You will have the chance to:
* Be part of a blue chip national brokerage who are dedicated to putting their staff first
* Gain experience of working on high quality Commercial Insurance matters
* Progress your career quickly as the firm offers great promotion opportunities as they continue to grow
As a Development Executive, you will be expected to represent the firm with a professional and trust worthy style and deliver excellent customer service to your clients. Your work will include the following:
* Meeting with prospect clients to fact find the risk following meeting booked in by sales team.
* Identifying client insurance needs including (but are not limited to) Commercial Combined, Property Owners, Liabilities, Motor Fleet, Construction All Risks and Motor Trade.
* Liaise with underwriters to obtain quotations.
* Delivery and sell of insurance proposal.
* Working with the other departments of the business to convert cross selling opportunities.
You will possess atleast 1 years’ experience of working at a commercial broker in a client facing role either as an Account Executive or an Account Handler.
You will also have:
* Sound technical knowledge of commercial general insurance.
* Excellent face to face and telephone communication skills
* Ability to be a self-starter and work under minimal supervision.
* Strong knowledge and understanding of the sales process.
You will benefit from a generous salary depending on experience and a benefits package that includes:
* Additional annual bonus
* Company pension contribution
* Death in Service Benefit
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Hours – Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable and established firm, please contact us and apply now.