Commercial Insurance Account Handler
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Insurance Account Handler or Account Technician to join a leading Commercial Insurance Broker based in Reading.
You will have the chance to:
– Be part of a friendly and family run firm who put their staff first
– Gain experience of working on high quality Commercial Insurance risks
– Progress your career quickly as the firm continues to grow
This is a support based role working to assist a broking team of Account Executives, to help deliver a comprehensive insurance service to existing and new customers.
This will involve, compiling client information and fact finds, liaising with insurers on quotations, inviting and confirming renewals, dealing with mid-term adjustments, providing assistance with claims issues and the collection of premiums.
Additional duties will include:
– Thoroughly checking all client documentation before despatch
– Controlling your own diary system
– Taking instructions from existing customers in respect of alterations to current policies, ensuring insurers are notified and records updated.
– Offering renewal of clients’ policies with current insurer or new insurer, as appropriate.
This role would ideally suit an Account Handler or Account Technician who has atleast 1 year’s experience working in a similar position for another insurance broker.
You will ideally:
– Possess practical working experience of the commercial insurance process
– Have excellent communication skills to liaise with various parties
– Be well organised and prioritise tasks in order of importance
– Be a strong team player and assist with colleagues when required
– Possess proficient IT skills across Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word & Excel
– Have a working knowledge of OpenGI (although this is not essential).
You will benefit from the following:
– Salary Up to £35,000 depending on experience
– Pension 3% company contribution
– Death in Service 4 x annual salary
– Hours 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (37 hours per week)
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity to join a market leading firm, please contact us or apply now.